Wednesday, January 03, 2007

yet another wave of suayness ::

*sighs* someone stole my phone again! it was in my back pocket and couldn't possible have fallen off. confirm plus chop one!

ARGH! i really cannot comprehend my suayness. im wearing red today damnit. im supposed to be as lucky as a guy-who-just-striked-4D.

im half angry at myself and still in a state of disbelief. for goodness's sake its only a distance of less than 5m and i got pickpocketed?

and the security guard uncle scolded me? on pretext of helping me? gosh..

he really made me believe that im such a klutz. oh, yes, perhaps due to my past records i am. fuck you.

if you have nothing to say, or can't do anything, shut the fuck up.

so pissed off now.

i still cannot believe it. gosh.. my office room to the toilet. ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home